A Course in Miracles (ACIM) is a self-study course in personal and spiritual transformation. ACIM has been the inspiration for countless, world-renowned authors and spiritual teachers, including: Marianne Williamson; Gary Renard; Jerry Jampolsky; Eckhart Tolle; Rev. Michael Beckwith; Deepak Chopra; Dr. Wayne Dyer, and many more.
When? Thursday evenings, 7:30 – 9:00pm
Where? Café Qui Pense, 204 Main Street, Ottawa. See details below for a google maps link to the location.
Who? Anyone interested in A Course in Miracles. All paths welcome.
Cost? By donation.
How? RSVP through Meetup or by contacting Robert at[masked] or [masked]
Purpose and Intention:
ACIM study and discussion groups are intended as a forum for ACIM Students to:
• Come together and share in ACIM learning and teaching;
• Seek an expanded understanding of Course principles;
• Support each other through our respective personal and spiritual transformation; and
• Prepare us for fulfillment of our earth-plain journey.
Approach and Methodology:
As with any spiritual practice, these is no right way when it comes to our journey toward enlightenment. ACIM should be studied and practiced in a way that is most comfortable for the individual student.
To facilitate group discussion, and the proposed purpose of the study group, without adding unnecessary structure to the gatherings, any / all of the following approaches and study activities may be used:
• Meditation / contemplative reflection on a prayer or passage from the Course;
• Discussion of selected readings from the Course;
• Review of experiences with individual lessons;
• Exploration of topical areas in the Course (e.g., love, forgiveness, etc.);
• Sharing of Course experiences and how we are living the Course in our daily lives;
• Sharing of questions that arise from the above.
Background about your Course facilitator:
Robert Meagher is an Interfaith Minister. Since 2009, he has led a spiritual ministry initiative in Ottawa called Spiritual Guidance. Of the many services Robert offers as part of Spiritual Guidance, Robert runs a variety of spiritual programming initiatives to serve aspirants personal journey toward enlightenment. As part of Spiritual Guidance’s spiritual programming efforts, Robert facilitates several ACIM study and discussion groups on a weekly basis. Robert has been studying ACIM since 2009 and has been blessed to facilitate ACIM study and discussion groups since 2010.
Google Maps Link to Location:
Ample, free street parking is available on surrounding streets.
OC Transpo Bus Routes Serving Location:
Route #5 http://www.octranspo1.com/images/files/route_pdf/map_carte_005.pdf