What we're about
We are a laid-back, come as you are group of homeschooling families with kids of all ages who gather for events in Fort Worth and the surrounding cities. Our group is very active and meets regularly so that our children can build strong friendships. Our families are diverse and consist of varying ethnicities, religions, abilities, and homeschooling styles. Our group provides homeschooling families with social interactions so that kids and adults alike can connect and support one another.
There are no membership fees or dues; however, there may be costs associated with some of our events.
Here are a few guidelines we’ve established to help keep our group running smoothly:
1) We do not judge differing philosophies of education, curriculum, support mechanisms, etc. held by individual families.
2) Our parent events are for parents only (nursing babies are also welcome).
3) Our organizers put a lot of time, money, and effort into our events. If you RSVP to an event, please honor your commitment. It’s completely understandable that things come up. If this occurs, please change your RSVP, comment on the event page, or call/text the organizer in a timely manner. Anyone who no shows 3 times will be removed from the group.
4) We ask that members commit to participating in at least 1 event per month. Non-active members will be removed from the group.
5) While younger siblings are always welcome, our events are for homeschooling families with kids ages 4 and up.
6) We ask that your profile consist of a recent picture along with your actual first name.