****YOU MUST HAVE A “REAL" PROFILE PHOTO UP TO JOIN OUR GROUP****
A Tribe That Heals is a Tribe for women between the age or 24-45. We host monthly gatherings like our upcoming [SISTER TRIBE CIRCLE ‘MOON’ GATHERING]. Our main focus is helping women manage their anxiety, depression and stress caused from limiting beliefs that stemmed from childhood abuse, sexual, physical and emotional abuse. These women are looking for a safe and supportive space to heal through their pain and struggles with other female survivors. I want you to know that you are not alone. You no longer have to suffer in silence! Let’s heal together.
To know if this monthly gathering is right for you, please answer these questions:
• Are you a sexual and physical abuse survivor?
• Are you struggling with low self-esteem?
• Are you holding on to anger and resentment?
• Are you carrying shame around what happened to you and is it spilling over in other parts of your life?
• Are you afraid of what others well think of you when if you start to speak up and out about what happened to you?
• Do you feel guilty because you feel that in some way you are to blame for what happened to you?
• Are you afraid of speaking up because of what you think your family will think of you?
If you answered yes to any of the seven points listed above this healing circle is just the place for you. We will be submerged in healing, love and a supportive community all evening.
Sexual and physical abuse can leave us with lasting scars but coming together and sharing your stories is such a powerful step towards permanently healing old wounds.
If this sounds like what you've been asking the universe for, then I invite you to come join A Tribe That Heals, Sister Tribe Circle Moon Gathering for a powerful evening of breakthroughs and transformation.