Welcome to the THIRD meeting of a2go, Ann Arbor's go meetup!
We're having a special event this night! The Go language is turning 10 years old and we're going to celebrate! (1)
* 6pm: meet and greet, food
* 6:30: Go Turns 10! The Past, Present, and Future of Go.
* 7:15: Let's celebrate with cake!!!
* 7:30: Open Space Discussions
* 8:00-? Drinks at Ann Arbor Brewing Company (Code of conduct extends to our after meeting activities. Be a kind human.)
(1) If you are new to computer programming, you are still VERY welcome. Please find an organizer and we can provide extra help. Go is a great first language!
If you are having trouble finding the building or can't get in or have any last-minute questions, feel free to text (or call) Brian at[masked]