What we're about
The Accounting Blockchain Coalition meetup is a forum aimed at:
• Educating its members on blockchain technology, its applications and Enterprise opportunities.
• Sharing discussions, ideas and positions on specific accounting standards that apply to blockchain.
• Identifying key areas of interest where industry standards are needed and recommending adaptation of existing industry standards or creating new standards.
• Identifying new business opportunities that impact the accounting industry at large.
Join us for deep-dive discussions at the confluence of blockchain technology and its impact on Accounting, Audit, and Tax. From creating new ways to raise capital and financial instruments to new accounting and auditing capabilities, blockchain innovation brings transparency and enhances processes across all businesses and industries. Blockchain adoption has been growing rapidly in the past three years and companies are implementing it to increase efficiency and security in business processes. Review with technology experts, the leading accounting and auditing firms, regulators and industry leaders about how they consider the opportunities and practical solutions blockchain create.
Topic discussed will include amongst others
• The Current State of Technology Advancement in Blockchain
• Regulatory Outlook for Blockchain Technology
• Privacy & Interoperability of Blockchain Protocols
• Tokens and Token Launches
• Securing & Monitoring Smart Contracts
• Taxation of Cryptocurrencies International Issues for Individuals
• Transforming the Supply Chain Audit
• Digital Asset Management
• US GAAP, IFRS Standards and Cryptocurrencies