What we're about
As the name implies, the mission of the ACE: SoCal (covering San Diego, Los Angeles and Orange County) is to exchange ideas, inspiration, and tools to build skill and support the leadership development of those in the discipline of Agile Coaching.
Topics covered monthly will align in one or more areas of The Agile Coach Competency Framework (http://www.agilecoachinginstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Agile-Coach-Competency-Framework-for-website.0011.jpg):
• Lean Agile Practitioner, Professional Coaching, Facilitating, Teaching, Mentoring
Or one of the mastery areas:
• Technical, Product/Business, or Transformation
Our philosophy is:
• Learn as a community
• Connect people so that they can collaborate & work together in the future
• Provide a place for people to seek support
• Exchange coaching skills and experiences
• Develop new concepts collaboratively
• Develop ideas that will support the discipline of coaching & Agile
• Having fun & sharing ideas
If you have a session that you would like to share with our community, please connect with us!
ACE: SoCal is a sister group to and inspired by ACE: London with the aim of a cross continental exchange and collaboration whenever possible. ACE has sister-chapters in Silicon Valley, Atlanta, and Middle Tennessee.
We are a Scrum Alliance User Group, and are generously supported by Agile Alliance https://www.meetup.com/pro/agilealliance/
We hope to see you at our next MeetUp. Co-organizers:
• (SD) Alicia McLain and John Eisenschmidt
• (LA) Rachele Maurer and Elena Astilleros
Follow us on Social Media to join the conversation - [hashtag #ACESoCal]:
• Bookmark our Website: https://agilecoachingexchange.com/socal/
• Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/agilecoachingex/
• Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/agilecoachingex/