addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › This Wednesday at 7pm, NOT 6:30: August Meetup #2

This Wednesday at 7pm, NOT 6:30: August Meetup #2

Fletch Brendan G.
Fletcherism
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Announcing August Meetup #2

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 7:00 PM
(NOT 6:30)

Howson Branch Library
2500 Exposition Blvd
Austin, TX 78703
(512) 472-3584

Well guys, this meetup's going to be a little odd. I have a prior commitment that I could've sworn was on Thursday, but it's Wednesday evening. Fortunately it'll finish at 7pm. So I'm moving our start time back to 7pm, but I'll still be about 15 minutes late, so you guys will have to start the meeting without me. If you guys take care of going 'round the table and doing introductions, then by the time I get there we can start with what we'll do next.

This would be a good meeting for us to do some more portfolio or website reviews, since we've had a few of you interested in doing that. So those of you interested, if you're ready, either bring your stuff on a USB stick, or just make sure your server's working. When I get there I'll hook up my laptop and we can project it for everyone to see, critique and offer suggestions.

If there's anyone (Dennis? Geoff? Aldo?) who'd be willing to get things going/keep the natives from getting restless until I get there, I'd appreciate it- just email me or comment in your RSVP if you can help me out. If not- hey it's just 15 minutes, I'm sure you can behave yourselves.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­