What we're about
You should join if:
your AI skills are rusting and you want to collaborate and tackle some unique AI problems.
For beginners, I do have some presentations ready so that you can start.
Please see the below link for more information:
1. Introduction to Machine Learning (https://www.slideshare.net/BabuPriyavrat/introduction-tomachinelearning)
2. Supervised Machine Learning using R (https://www.slideshare.net/BabuPriyavrat/supervised-machine-learning-in-r)
3. Neural Network (https://www.slideshare.net/BabuPriyavrat/neural-network-79418033)
4. Introduction to Tensor Flow (https://www.slideshare.net/BabuPriyavrat/introduction-to-tensorflow-79418219)
5. Ensemble Machine Learning (https://www.slideshare.net/BabuPriyavrat/ensemble-learning-techniques) (With Jupyter NoteBook) (https://github.com/babupriyavrat/PuneAIHackers/blob/master/Ensemble%20Machine%20Learning%20tutorial.ipynb)
6. LDA and it's application (https://www.slideshare.net/BabuPriyavrat/lda-and-its-applications) (With Jupyter Notebook (https://github.com/babupriyavrat/PuneAIHackers/blob/master/LDA%20tutorial.ipynb))
7. NLP using Deep Learning (https://www.slideshare.net/BabuPriyavrat/nlp-using-deep-learning)
8. Emotion Detection using pyAudio Analysis (https://github.com/babupriyavrat/EmotionAnalyzerFromYoutubeAudio)
9. Sound Classification (https://github.com/babupriyavrat/Football-Sound-Analyzer)
10. Tweet Topic Modelling (https://github.com/babupriyavrat/Donald-Trump-Tweet-Analysis)
Further, there are tons of courses around in Udacity and Coursera.