What we're about
You should join if:
your AI skills are rusting and you want to collaborate and tackle some unique AI problems.
For beginners, I do have some presentations ready so that you can start.
Please see the below link for more information:
1. Introduction to Machine Learning ( https://www.slideshare.net/BabuPriyavrat/introduction-tomachinelearning )
2. Supervised Machine Learning using R ( https://www.slideshare.net/BabuPriyavrat/supervised-machine-learning-in-r )
3. Neural Network ( https://www.slideshare.net/BabuPriyavrat/neural-network-79418033 )
4. Introduction to Tensor Flow ( https://www.slideshare.net/BabuPriyavrat/introduction-to-tensorflow-79418219 )
5. Ensemble Machine Learning ( https://www.slideshare.net/BabuPriyavrat/ensemble-learning-techniques ) (With Jupyter NoteBook) ( https://github.com/babupriyavrat/PuneAIHackers/blob/master/Ensemble%20Machine%20Learning%20tutorial.ipynb )
6. LDA and it's application ( https://www.slideshare.net/BabuPriyavrat/lda-and-its-applications ) (With Jupyter Notebook ( https://github.com/babupriyavrat/PuneAIHackers/blob/master/LDA%20tutorial.ipynb ))
7. NLP using Deep Learning ( https://www.slideshare.net/BabuPriyavrat/nlp-using-deep-learning )
Further, there are tons of courses around in Udacity and Coursera.