What we're about
This meetup is for people who build, use, explore or want to learn more about APIs. The purpose of this group is to meet and discuss ideas, new stuff, real life examples, innovations, opportunities and problems faced in the area of APIs.
Lets bring the community closer, work together, share and exchange knowledge, meet new friends and have fun. We encourage all developers, providers and consumers of APIs or anyone interested in APIs to join us.
Topics we plan to talk about include:
• APIs, JSON, RESTful, Hypermedia et al.
• The need for APIs and what makes a good API (or a bad one)
• API Design
• API standards and interoperability
• Working and Managing APIs
• API Security
• API Documentation
• APIs in the Enterprise
• Other ideas are welcomed... Feel free to email the organizers if you have anything to contribute.