What we're about
Hello! We are a group of young professionals focused on transforming our community and building relationships with other young professionals.
With both social events as well as service projects, AVL 321 Kiwanis After Hours allows you to make new friends, network with young professionals and give back to the community at the same time.
What is Kiwanis, you ask? Kiwanis is a Global Organization of Volunteers Dedicated to Improving the World One Child and One Community at a Time.
How we operate:
• 3 hours of service a month
• 2 hours of social activity a month
• 1 hour meeting a month
· Develop leadership skills
· Further enhance your personal and professional development skills
· Form friendships
· Being able to work directly with children in our community
We are passionate about making a difference and are super excited for you to jump in with us. Hope to see you soon!
We are always open to partnering with another local non-profit. If you have a project or volunteer opportunity, please don't hesitate to shoot us an email.