AWS Community Day rolls into Dublin town on 1st October, 2019.
It's a conference about Technology and People.
Date: 1st October, 2019 - 9am-6pm
Venue: Dublin Castle
Register Now: awscommunityday.eventbrite.com
Note: Registering using the RSVP button does NOT register you for this event. Proper registration links are provided above/below.
SO WHAT's IT ALL ABOUT?
AWS Community Day is a full-day educational conference, designed for engineers and executives who are navigating the AWS Cloud.
* Meet Abby Fuller, Colm Mac Cárthaigh, David Isbitski, an army of AWS Community Heroes (army of 3 that is) and an entire host of exceptional, outstanding people from the AWS ecosystem.
* Hear inspiring talks covering hot topics such as serverless, security, data lakes & analytics, AI/ML, Networking, IOT, Hybrid Cloud and more.
* Attend a 2-hour practical workshop. Put your laptop battery and your engineering brain to the test. Top hosts will guide you how to use the latest AWS tools to build superior applications for Blockchain, Serverless, Artificial Intelligence and Alexa.
* AWS Mentors - AWS Mentors is another version of 'Ask an Architect'. We're moving up the alphabet from 'A' to include experts with highly specific AWS product / domain knowledge (including 2 x principal engineers from Seattle) as well as Non-Technical professionals working in the wider AWS ecosystem. Don't worry. These are people. Nice people. People you can talk to and ask their advice. But they're not people you can meet every day. Which is why they're here! So, if you want to talk to an expert in Startup Finance or Marketing or Recruitment or Infrastructure, or AWS Partner Selection or a range of other topics then the Mentor desk is for you. There will be allocated time slots and mentors will also wear a distinguishing lanyard for the duration of the event.
* Expo Hall - meet with our sponsors and engage with Live Demos in emerging technologies including AR/VR, AI and Voice tech. This is also the location for our networking session at the end of the day.
* Lunch & Refreshments
* Competitions, T-Shirts, SWAG-arama.
* Networking + Social Event (same building)
* Entertainment slot / Live Music and a surprise event.
This is a community-led conference, supported by AWS. Thanks to our sponsors Red Hat, Checkpoint, DNM, Singlepoint, Interxion, Sidero and Stelfox for covering the costs and helping to keep ticket costs down.
Tickets covering Full Day Access to the conference including Talks, Workshop and the Expo Hall, with Lunch, Competitions, Swag and a Networking event included, are available for a very competitive €95.
+++++++++++EARLY BIRD: We are releasing a limited supply of tickets currently for €50. These are currently available as of time of writing. This offer is subject to availability ++++++++++++++++
N.B. Do NOT RSVP for this event using Meetup.com. If you'd like to attend AWS Community Day, you MUST REGISTER using the Eventbrite link provided below and present a valid Ticket on the door.
++++++++Register Now by following this link:
Attendance is subject to standard AWS terms and conditions and event code of conduct.
Ronan Ó Caollaí
AWS Community Leader