What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
With AWS you pay for what you use, right? Well, yes, but to be exact, you pay for what you run. 😉
Take control of what you run on AWS and save costs without compromising on cloud performance. 📈 How? By joining our upcoming AWS Cost Control Workshop. 💸
What will be covered during the workshop?:
- What is rightsizing, checking AWS Compute optimizer, and EC2 anomaly detection.
- How can you save with Autoscaling, and in what scenarios.
- Considering newer and more cost-optimized instance families - why newer generations are better.
- RIs and SPs usage - how they differ, what they cover, and what to look out for.
- CloudFront usage and special CloudFront pricing from Cloudvisor.
- Setting up budgets and resource tagging.
- Instant discounts on AWS spend.
- How to get AWS credits from Cloudvisor.
When? ⏰ July 12th, at 3 PM EEST.
The workshop will be hosted by Josef Botes, our Marketing Manager, and Jonas Jovaišas, our Customer Success Manager, who will lead the workshop on cost control.