The ARIZONA WAKEBOARDING & SURF CLUB (AZWSC) is the focal point for wakeboard, wakeskate and wakesurf in Arizona. This club has provided a way for the group to share a single calendar and schedule lake trips, helping to avoid the day where someone can't go due to a lack of a 3rd person. The goal is to expand the local wake sports community, and create a network of great friends and fellow riders.
What does it cost? Membership is FREE! Rider pay their FUEL SHARE as designated by the boat owner.
Life Vest / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
You must provide your own US Coast Guard approved vest/PFD. You may use a comp vest, but there must be a USCG approved vest for every person on board. Contact the Event Organizer with questions on PFD availability.
• NO shoes on the boat (this includes sandals). Don't have dirty ass feet, either.
• By law, NO GLASS bottles permitted on the lake or any boat, period. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• NO RED wines, Cheetos or other foods that can stain interiors.
• Spray-on sun block at boat owner's approval. It is difficult to remove from upholstery.
• You break it, you buy it. If you damage anything on the boat, please pay for the repair or replacement.
Please note: If you RSVP 'yes' and do not show up, we reserve the right to remove you from the group. Second, if you RSVP 'yes' and change your RSVP to 'no' within 24 hours, we reserve the right to remove you from the group. This is a policy put in place out of fairness to the other group members.
**To be a member of the ARIZONA WAKEBOARDING & SURF CLUB, you must be at least 18 years old**
***DISCLAIMER: The ARIZONA WAKEBOARDING & SURF CLUB is an event calendar only, and assumes no liability for any meetup events***