This is a group for anyone interested in enhancing their Accounting and Financial analytical skills. We welcome seasoned professionals, new grads, and who are looking for a career change.
The objective of the group is to learn and come up with solutions for the betterment of the group. This includes discussing market penetration obstacles, career progression and real life project roadblocks.
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, Accounting and Finance professionals are dealing with dynamic requirements. Accountants and Financial Analysts have to provide instant analysis, reports, and valuable insights to support management decision making. To meet these requirements, Accounting and Finance professionals are facing a number of challenges:
• Extract, Combine and Clean massive data sets from multiple sources
• Analyze data and communicate accurate and timely results that are useful for decision makers
• Provide analysis and reports with a fast turnaround time
• Real time reports with system and data limitations
• How to ensure that end results are accurate and valid
In order to succeed, Accountants and Financial Analysts have to comprehend modern technology and productivity tools. Knowledge of daily life applications and basic functionality of Microsoft Office Suite is no longer sufficient in the current market. Companies require capable individuals equipped with smart solutions who can deliver in a quick manner.
This focus group will allow for mutual growth and career progression for Accounting and Finance professionals in the current competitive market.