addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Acoustic Music Community Message Board › funny music video from local musician Shawn, a friend of mine....

funny music video from local musician Shawn, a friend of mine....

Rick C.
rick_casey
Boulder, CO
Post #: 5
Hello everybody,

This video was so hilarious I just had to share it with this group, in the interest of community sharing....this is it: Stevie Boy!

"Stevie Boy" is the father of Shawn (the main guitarist), otherwise known as Shawn Camden, who also helped start Intercambio de Comunidades, one of the most awesome non-profits in existence, which is dedicated to helping immigrants fit into American society...I worked with Intercambio for a few years a while back, which is how I know Shawn.

I'd always heard from Shawn that he had an eccentric father....and now he can prove it! laughing

Hope you enjoy the video....maybe we can jam with Los Cheesies sometime? They're mostly rock, but here they're showing their cheesy-folk side!biggrin

Enjoy,
--rick