Do you want to start a technology company that makes the world a better place? You are not alone. At the “How to Create an Impactful Company” event, you can hear the stories, tips, and best practices of those who have built impactful startup company, tackling some of the world's big issues. Listen to the experiences of people just like you that have launched a successful, fulfilling business, and discuss any questions or concerns that you have. Join us for a fun evening!
>> Speakers include:
- Ben Longstaff (Blockchain Architect, Two Hands)
- Frank Falco (Major Projects Manager, Peregrine Corporation)
- Emily Rich (Managing Director of Startups (Aus / NZ), Microsoft)
- Amy Orange (Founder, Harvest Fair)
>> Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Any founder who wants to solve important problems (https://fi.co/good)
>> What are some of the Topics?
- What to consider before starting an impactful company
- What steps to take to make early progress, quickly and cheaply
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more...
👉 >> This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/215106/meetup
For information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available, see our list of Startup Resources (https://fi.co/startup_resources). Interested in perfecting your pitch? Read our Pitch Deck Guide (https://fi.co/pitch_deck) and download templates.
This event is sponsored by the Founder Institute startup accelerator. Founder Institute provides a step-by-step program that gives startup founders the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs they need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 65 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.
If you have any feedback on this event, please let us know at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/fi-events
Also, remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://fi.co/subscribe