Location visible to members
We're starting the Photography 102 series with focus!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to get an off centered subject in focus
• Learning how to use the different focus modes, what they are and why they work.
• Tips and tricks on better focus
WHAT TO BRING:
• Your favorite portrait lens
WHERE TO MEET:
• The RIVER side of Mill City Ruins. There is a gate there, you will see us!
• We will be meeting on W River Pkwy
We will provide models for you work with during our time together.
Learn the limits of the camera you own and how they can make or break your photos.
Pros: This is the perfect opportunity to play with settings you'd be terrified to use while you're on the clock, being paid for an event!!
This is part one of a three-part series called Photography 102 led by Preston Palmer. Photographers who participate in all three classes in the series will be given a 20% discount on one ticket to any paid event listed on PrestonPalmer.com (http://www.prestonpalmer.com/).
*NOTE: This meeting is $10 instead of the usual $5.00 as we have some models to pay! (Still cheap and still worth it!)