Location visible to members
What we are doing:
-The Technical Series is all about learning your gear and using it to take your images to the next level.
- This is your opportunity to buy that ND (Neutral Density) filter you have always wanted and learn how to use it from a professional.
-Anyone can take a photo of Minnehaha falls, but at this meetup you are expected to capture the essence of Minnehaha falls by using an ND filter to create a smooth water effect.
What you will learn:
- How to control your exposure while using an ND filter
- You will work on your framing of landscapes
- ND photography tricks, tips and techniques
- How to get an awesome depth of field and SMOOTHness with a large aperature
What to bring:
- Any ND filter
- A lens with a large aperture (ex. [masked])
- A good attitude and creative mind
- A tripod
WHERE TO MEET:
Meet on the bridge at the top of the falls. There is metered parking all along the sides of the falls.
Photographers who participate in all 4 technical classes in this series will be given free admission to the Critique Night on August 8th.