Location visible to members
What are we doing:
You will be watching Preston go through a demonstration of how he would properly light his client using off-camera flash. This is an advanced class, knowing how to utilize off-camera flash can take your photography to next level quality.
What will you learn:
- How to light someone to make them look like they are not "lit" (natural)
- Quick menu run through of Canon flashes
- How to control off-camera flashes from your camera (syncing)
- How to direct and communicate with your model during this process
What to bring:
- This will primarly be a demonstation and Q&A. We will likely not have time for each of you to setup and use flashes on the model. Feel free to bring your gear and play along.
- A notebook and something to take notes with
- Questions about off-camera flash
- A good attitude and creative mind
WHERE TO MEET:
We will be gathering in the parking lot of B.F. Nelson Park.
Photographers who participate in all 4 technical classes in this series will be given free admission to the Critique Night on August 8th.