Location visible to members
For part three of the Premium Art Series we will be working with really long exposures. Learn about:
WHAT WE WILL LEARN:
• How to deal with super long exposures to create awesome motion blur
• How to work with shutter speeds that are 30 seconds and longer
• Night shots focused on Downtown MPLS with car headlight streaks!
• We will work with the bulb setting (if your camera has it)
WHAT TO BRING:
• Remote shutter release if you have one
• Lens of your choice - suggest medium range
WHERE TO MEET:
• S 4th Ave & E 24th St, MPLS.
• We will be on the walk path that crosses over 35W for a sweet view of Downtown MPLS!
Learn the limits of the camera you own and how they can make or break your photos.
Pros: This is the perfect opportunity to play with settings you'd be terrified to use while you're on the clock, being paid for an event!!
This is part two of a three-part series called Art Series Premium led by Preston Palmer. Photographers who participate in all three classes in the series will be given a 20% discount on one ticket to any paid event listed on PrestonPalmer.com (http://www.prestonpalmer.com/)
CALL PRESTON IF LOST[masked]