We are a group of like minded people, focussed on enjoying the outdoors, exploring remote areas in this beautiful region and above all have fun together during these activities.
The activities comprise of hiking, trekking, canyoning, camping, rock climbing, mountain biking, off-roading, adventure trips, exploration, diving, snorkeling and all kinds of other water activities etc. etc.
Sometimes we will do some crazy things which make your adrenaline shoot up sky high, or bring tears in your eyes from laughter.
We organize activities for all fitness levels.
So join us and sign up!
By becoming member of this group, you acknowledge and accept the following Group Rules.
1. We are a non-commercial, non-profit group without officially trained or certified guides. Attendance is solely at your own risk and responsibility.
2. Register with a real picture of yourself and use your real first name
3. We are real people interacting with eachother in real life in the outdoors. Enjoying the outdoors together starts with knowing eachother.
4. We are not a dating site or socializing site. The site is purely to exchange information related to our activities. Harassment or improper conduct will result in immediate removal from the group.
5. Respect your fellow members regardless of origin, skin colour, religion, language, sexe.
6. Respect the people and environment you visit with us. Collect your rubish, don’t leave anything behind and don’t cause any disturbance to local people.
7. Signing up for a trip and not showing up is disrespect to your fellow members who could not attend the event because you took the spot and you didn’t use it. Repeated no show will result in removal from the group.
8. Inactive members will be removed from the group regularly (if not active for 6 months or more)
9. Please describe your fitness level and hiking experience in this region. This will help us advise you if a trip is fit for you or not.
10. You have read and accept our Fitness and Experience Requirements
11. We promote Go Green initiatives: please bring your own re-usable cutlery, plate and cup; no disposables. Bring tap water in re-usable bottles/tank for washing and cleaning.
12. Our trips are alcohol free, you are requested not to bring any alcohol to the trips.
13. Fitness and Experience Requirements
Below an indication of the fitness and experience requirements for attending our trips.
The trip organizer reserves the right to reject people for a trip if considered a risk for the group.
No fitness requirements
You train regularly, are in good health, no respiratory/heart/motoric problems.
You can hike up to 10 hours in rough terrain (loose, sharp rocks) with light elevation (up to 25%) with 6 kg back pack, have basic climbing skills, no fear of heights.
As moderate but with occasionally technically more demanding. For these trips we need to know you in person.
Same as Moderate + level; however, hike can be much longer; steep ascent/descent, exposed climbing involved. Speed may be faster than on moderate hikes.
An exploration hike means we haven't done that hike before. It is going to be an exploration. We might face unexpected delays on the hike due to dead ends; loose terrain, very steep terrain etc. The duration of the hike is just an indication; it might well become a lot more. We might be forced to take risk such as exposed climbing; hiking dangerous terrain in the dark etc.
For hike levels moderate + and higher we need to know you in person so we can assess your ability to do the hike in order not to bring yourself or others in danger. .