Needs a location
World class diving on the Great Barrier Reef and in the Coral Sea. Departing from Cairns for a 4 night liveaboard expedition aboard Spolsport, Australia's most awarded leveaboard dive boat.
A: Standard Itinerary:
All dives 100 miles north of Cairns.
Great Barrier Reef: Steve’s Bommie, Joani’s Joy, & Clam Beds.
Coral Sea walls with huge soft coral trees.
Big fish action in 40 metre viz. at Osprey.
2-3 shark attraction dives, 100’s of sharks.
False Entrance, deep wall pelagic action.
B: Fair Weather Itinerary (Preferred):
Weather permitting our best selection of Coral Sea dives at,
Holmes, Bougainville & Osprey. Max out on viz. pelagics & sharks.
Holmes -Descend the spectacular Nonki Bommie thrusting up from 35m.
Bougainville – Explore the Dungeons & Dragons labyrinth of caves & caverns.
Osprey -2-3 shark attraction dives, 100’s of sharks.
Spectacular topography, visibility & pelagics at False Entrance.
Giant Potato Cod at Bougainville & Osprey.
Great Barrier Reef not included in Itinerary B.
If itinerary B doesn’t proceed, reverts to A.
A & B: Stunning 250km low level Great Barrier Reef flight from Lizard Is. to Cairns.
- 4 nights luxury liveaboard accomodations
- 14 Dives
- 2-3 Shark attraction dives
- Tanks, air fills and weight belt
- Daily cabin service
- Reef ecology programme
- Dive computer workshop
- Transfer to the airport or Cairns hotel after your expedition
- Scenic flight Lizard Island to Cairns
- Vivid Pix digital photo editing software workshop
Airfare, hotel before or after if needed, dive gear rental, reef fee, nitrox fills, travel and dive insurance, and anything else not listed above.
Optional Side Trips
- Whitewater Rafting on the Tully River
- Tjapukai Aboriginal cultural park with skyrail rainforest cableway
- 3 more nights on the Great Barrier Reef
- Some of us may also stop in New Zealand for a few days on the way back
- $2650 Premium Cabin (double or queen bed, ocean view, private bathroom)
- $2415 Standard Cabin (2 single beds, ocean view, private bathroom)
- $2195 Club Cabin (twin bunk beds, private bathroom)
To Sign Up go to https://www.adventure.plus/shop/Scuba-Diving/Dive-Trips/p/Australia-January-6---16-2020-x34799333.htm