addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

African American Tennis Lovers Message Board › Tennis aficionado looking to share his expertise with other tennis enthusiasts

Tennis aficionado looking to share his expertise with other tennis enthusiasts

Damon K.
user 166463962
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 5
Hi everyone,

Sports with balls were always very fun to me even from the early age of 7 when I started playing table tennis. A few years later I started training volleyball and at around the age of 14 I started playing tennis with my dad and my friends. Ever since then tennis has been a significant part of my life and it is my honor to share my knowledge with you. That being said, I hereby invite you to visit http://tennisflyer.co...­

This informative tennis site is the domain where I am enthusiastically committed to sharing my vast array of tennis knowledge and experience. Here’s where I’ll share my insights into tennis technique – especially the areas that are not so obvious and yet very important for playing well.

I hope we can discover more tennis secrets together and find a faster and a less confusing way to play tennis effortlessly and with more joy on the court. I am open to all comments and suggestions so please share your thoughts on the articles posted on the site.
Art
Art-
Smyrna, GA
Post #: 17
Is the content free or is there a fee get the info?