What we're about
• Students will learn the basic technique and movement for Ragga/Dancehall & Modern Jazz/Contemporary. We also will gain confidence to perform dance in social settings, clubs, street dances and on stage while increasing physical fitness.
• Classes for adults, and children under adult supervision, are offered in Hyattsville & Mount Rainer, Maryland,
• Currently all classes offered and taught by Erica Rae of Raediant Movement (http://www.raediantmovement.com/about) Biography can be found at http://www.raediantmovement.com/about
• You must be at least 18 years old to become a member.
• A minor under 18 years may participate in dance training if their parent or guardian is a member, accompanies the minor to classes, and accepts responsibility for the minor's safety.