*UPDATE, 1/30:* We are at full capacity for this event! If you're not already registered, please check our upcoming events at: www.AgTech-X.com/events to catch the next one.
Join AgTech X for our first Open House of 2019, during which we'll celebrate the launch of Seeds and the City - a fun, interactive new podcast that explores all the ways we grow and eat food in NYC and beyond.
Elyssa Rothe of AgTech X / Greenworks Lending has teamed up with Alina Zolotareva of AeroFarms to seek out the stories of innovators in urban agriculture, sustainability, and technology. Let's get excited and involved with building urban food systems that are alive and delicious! Check out the first few episodes at www.seedsandthecity.com, iTunes, Spotify or anywhere you get your podcasts, and follow them on Instagram @seedsandthecitypodcast.
As per usual, we'll be working with local farms and our creative crew of chefs to bring you delicious samples of the freshest winter produce available! *Please note that for drinks this event are BYO*
Thank you to our current food, bev, and chef partners!
1. Chef Denzell Washington: www.instagram.com/chefdenzellwashington
2. Born Dandy: www.instagram.com/borndandywines/
3. AeroFarms: www.aerofarms.com
4. We Are The New Farmers: www.new-farmers.com/
5. Ice Cream Social: www.instagram.com/icsocial_nyc
6. Local Roots NYC: www.localrootsnyc.com
7. GT's Kombuca: www.gtslivingfoods.com/