- All about Agile Coaching & Leadership - Aspiring Coaches, Scrum Masters, Team members. QA's, Devs - Everyone is a Leader. - Talk about Coaching Mindset, Culture Changes & Models, Experiences, Leadership techniques - Path to the Certification process
Free Webinar - "Building an Agile Release Train" using SAFe
- Overview of SAFe Scaled Agile Framework
- Understanding the Implementation Roadmap
- Where do I start?
- How to build an ART?
- Identify Value Streams
- Case Studies
- Success Stories & Challenges from my SAFe Implementation at various clients
Please register at efficientagile.com
Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver better results across any organization. Scrum@Scale provides the structure for systems and processes to grow organically out of the unique conditions your organization has. It was created by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum and the Scrum Guide.
- Overview of the Scrum@Scale Framework
- Understanding the Reference Model
- The Hub of the SM Cycle: The Executive Action Team (EAT)
- The Hub of the PO Cycle: The Executive MetaScrum (EMS)
- How an Agile Ecosystem evolves?