The aim of the AgileDenver Agile Coaches and ScrumMasters Special Interest Group (SIG) is to provide a specialized community that focuses on Servant Leadership. Those who serve as Agile Coaches or ScrumMasters, or aspire to those roles are encouraged to attend. The group emphasizes an "individuals and interactions" approach to sharing knowledge, experience, and networking. We value opportunities to learn from experienced professionals, provide support to one another, and create a space where people can make connections with each other to enrich their skills and relationships. Examples of previous gatherings include a variety of topics that range from technical to theoretical in nature:
• Mgmt 3.0/Liberating Structures and Peer reviews
• Agile Transformation
• Scrum Values
• Facilitation Skills
• Coaching Culture
• Dev/Sec Ops
• Industry Benefits of Scrum in Manufacturing
• Social and Cultural Qualities of Agile
• Conflict Resolution
• Lean Canvas
This meetup is one of several Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and Communities of Practice (COPs) that are associated with the Agile Denver organization, a non-profit group which provides support and resources to our community - including an array of specialized content, social media, and an annual Mile High Agile conference, all of which can be accessed via our website at https://www.agile-denver.org/ . Be sure to visit our website for news, events, recorded content, and opportunities to engage!
Meetups are free and there is no charge for membership.
• Respect presenter and attendees by RSVP'ing and showing up on time. If you can't make it, give up your place to someone on the waiting list.
• Be engaged. Common rules of conversational etiquette and professionalism. We want productive dialogue!