A coaches retreat. A day of coaching by coaches.
No keynotes, no PowerPoints, just facilitated discussions and practices.
Roughly, an agenda (but don't hold us to it!):
• Welcome & Registration - Grab a coffee and a bite to eat as Agile Groupies welcome you to the Coach Retreat!
• Kata Selection - Kick-of the event with a global check in and presentation, followed by a situation to be coached - a Kata.
• Coaching Dojo's - In groups of 5 to 7 people you will iterate a coaching Dojo using a selected coaching exercise
• Lunch Break - Interact with Coach Retreat experts and other attendees and share tips and tricks, whilst enjoying lunch catered from Babo's. (www.baboannarbor.com)
• Coaching Dojo's - Back to business! More Coaching Dojo iterations using exercises which are customized for each event.
• Circle of Questions - Coach Retreat Roundup and Q&A
Our facilitator will be that man of Happiness and Change, a rugby fan, Omar C. Bermudez (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ocbermudez)
A note of gratitude and thanks to our Sponsor for this event, Atomic Object.