After almost 2 years dedicated to study, learn and apply The Responsibility Process (tm) from Christopher Avery in his coaching community, Omar wants to share with you this powerful tool. How to master this tool, how to learn more and more every day, and we will also address how to teach it.
Do People Around You Wasting Valuable Time And Energy NOT Taking ownership For Obvious and Important Problems?
• You strive to be efficient, but lose a lot of time to resistance and defensiveness around you
• You want to improve productivity, but keep rehashing old issues
• You try to introduce change, but banging your head on the wall hurts
In one fun action-packed day DISCOVER HOW TO Lead and Coach People to Take Responsibility and Demonstrate Ownership while dramatically reducing cost and time-to-deliver and increasing productivity and sanity.
Walk away with these outcomes from this time- and energy-saving workshop
• Leave with tools, activities, and exercises you can use to continually improve your ability to take and teach ownership behavior
• Learn what to do about the fact that accountability does not equal responsibility
• Internalize how personal responsibility and ownership is the first principle for success in any pursuit
• Experience, play with, and validate your mind's internal Responsibility Process
• Apply the 3 Keys to Responsibility for gaining mastery over your life
• Learn how to invite and allow others to try on these lessons -- what is required and where the pitfalls lie
• Evaluate and choose the basic tools to support your success practicing and teaching ownership behavior
• Address your important topics and interests that intersect with this life- and career-changing content
COST: It is FREE!
LUNCH & BREAKS: Due that the cost of this workshop is free, we will only serve coffee and water. You should bring your lunch and favorite snacks or we have a food court just in from of venue.
Saturday, May 2, 2015, between 9:30 am and 3:45 pm
We are happy to have the full support from Seedbox Technology for this event. We will hold this event at Seedbox's offices
Since the places are limited, please confirm your participation in our meet up space as soon as you know you will be available on the meeting date. If you change of mind, please cancel your registration to let others take your place.
Managers, Directors, Executives, Developers, Product Owners and Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Coaches, and Consultants.
For any questions, don't hesitate to contact us
This workshop will be run in English. French people is welcome of course, we will do our best to translate for you.
About your facilitator for this event
Omar Bermudez (http://www.agilecafe.org)
Omar is an agile practitioner who simply loves Agile. Certified Scrum Master, Agile Coach & Agile Leader and LEGO Serious Play facilitator with more than 17 years in the IT field. By many considered a natural leader, a mentor and a motivator, Omar believes it is important to continually be learning and growing. He is passionate about leadership development and seeing people reaching their full potential.
Omar’s dream is to be a lifelong learner, growing each day. Omar has a wonderful wife and two fantastic kids. In his free time, he tries to apply agile methodologies at the family level and enjoys traveling with his family and discover new places with them.