What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
Agile Tour Vilnius is the biggest conference in the Baltics about the Agile development of products and services!
This year’s conference will be held onsite (at Litexpo) and online on 2022 October 13-14th:
- on October 13th the conference will be held in 2 ways: onsite at Litexpo and broadcasted online via an online event platform.
- on October 14th the conference will be held online only.
With any ticket type, you will have access to both conference days (just in different experiences - please choose which one is better for you):
- Onsite&Online ticket gives you the possibility to feel the full conference experience:
- to attend the conference and meet the first day (13th of October) speakers in person (in Vilnius, Litexpo) and/or attend the conference via an online platform;
- participate in person on the first day (13th of October) workshops (they wouldn't be broadcasted via an online event platform);
- enjoy lunch (included in price) with community members;
- attend the second conference day (14th of October) online.
- Online only gives you the possibility to attend both conference days only via the online event platform. There would not be the possibility to attend workshops on the 1st day.
Agile Tour Vilnius 2022 is set on 4 main pillars which we believe will lead you to a successful personal and team Agile journey:
- never stop learning - You will get a lot of new insights (latest news, trends, etc.) about Agile from various international and local experts and practitioners (25+);
- get inspiration - You will be surrounded by many (500+) Agile enthusiasts from various countries with different backgrounds. This wonderful networking opportunity and positive vibe will help You to get inspired;
- make experiments - You will get more knowledge about Agile and inspiration that will lead You to empower Your team and make great experiments together;
- make an impact - new inspiration to experiment and to change will enable You to make an impact on the team and company's success in achieving greater results.
So, join Agile Tour Vilnius 2022 now and be ready to recharge your knowledge! Tickets to the conference: https://tickets.paysera.com/en/event/agile-tour-vilnius-2022-13-14th-of-oct-2022
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask us by email at [masked] or by phone at [masked] (Leonard) / [masked] (Diana).
IMPORTANT: if you need a proforma invoice, you can get it in the 3rd step when buying tickets (https://tickets.paysera.com/en/event/agile-tour-vilnius-2022-13-14th-of-oct-2022). Choose payment option "Proforma invoice" (last option). Fill in invoice details. After that, you will get the proforma invoice in your email. Please pay this invoice (in the description write the invoice number) and sent us [masked] a copy of the payment.
The latest news about Agile Tour Vilnius 2022 you can find here:
Agile Tour Vilnius is organized by the non-profit association Agile Lithuania, which unites Agile practitioners and enthusiasts from various companies in Lithuania. And it's a part of the worldwide Agile Tour*.
*The mission of the Agile Tour is to highlight leadership organizations and create leaders in Agile from all regions of the world, and assist in mass communication of the benefits of Agile and its impact on the professionals of the world. Thus, the Agile Tour is an effort intended to help emerging non-profit organizations and enterprises that will base their foundation and mission on Agile methodologies.
✨ Agile Day Kaunas 2023 is an interactive event where experienced Agile practitioners gather to discuss best project management practices.
We truly believe that great skills come from continuous practice. Here at ✨ Agile Day Kaunas 2023 You will have the best platform to sharpen Your Agile mindset and to level up Your skill set.
🏢Event will be held on site.
Here are some of the highlights which You can expect:
🤹Open space sessions
⚒ 6-8 Workshops
🎈🐝🦋TAILORED FOR EXPERIENCED AGILE USERS
The event is tailored for seasoned Agile practitioners. At least three years of experience working in an Agile setup is recommended.
🐼Find new angles! 🦄
For more details: