FREE COMMUNITY EVENT Sunday, Sept 15 at 2 pm
FB Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/2399868856800206/
Ayurveda is Sanskrit for ‘The Knowledge of Life’ and is a[masked],000 year old natural medicine based on balance. It was developed by the great Rishis & Sages of India and is the sister-science to Yoga. It is the oldest medical practice in the world and aims to treat the person, not the symptom. It focuses on each person’s unique characteristics on a physical, mental & spiritual level. Ayurveda provides insight and education on a proactive approach to treatment & prevention with fresh foods & diet, lifestyle, time-management, herbs, physical exercise, rest & relaxation, meditation for stress reduction, energy balancing & regular seasonal cleansing - All based on your unique characteristics. What works for you is very different for someone else & Vice Versa.
Learn more about how Ayurveda can help you:
- Understand your unique design / unique ways of caring for yourself
- Decrease stress and return to clarity of mind
- Return to your body’s natural rhythm
- Detoxify and get on a healthy track
- Achieve and maintain a healthy weight
- Address specific ailments or symptoms
- Experience rest, rejuvenation and energy
- Find balance in the Physical, Mental, Emotional, & Spiritual Space
- Build increased immunity and Vitality
SPACE FOR 25 ATTENDEES
Please RSVP as 'Going' only if you will attend. If something changes, kindly update your RSVP to make space for others. Space is limited and this courtesy is always appreciated! I receive RSVPs on the Facebook Event Page as well.
Looking forward to having you!