No upcoming Meetups
What we're about
Update: 24 Nov 2016
AKaSchool is a project from my journey on U.Lab hub in Tongeren. I joined U.Lab hub Tongeren because there were not enough participants to kick start U.Lab Liege.
About Liege U.Lab Hub Meetup.
Welcome to U.Lab hub for Liege. This meetup is inspired by the MITx course U.Lab: Transforming Business, Society, and Self on Edx.org.
The objective of this group is to organise in-person meetup for participants whom are following the U.Lab MOOC course.
The ideal meetup members are individuals that have signed up to the U.Lab MOOC course on Edx.org. This course is open to everyone that are interested to make a different by launching meaningful startup projects.
This meetup group allow participants to this course to listen, share and learn from each others, acting as a sounding board to help them to progress with their ideas or projects.
Meetup session will be organised to coincide with each live session of the U.Lab program which will be streamed online through the U.Lab platform. We will project this live stream on large screen and facilitate in-group discussion and interaction between each participants.
Please refer to our discussion board for an overview of the U.Lab program plan and the meetup date for the next 9 weeks.
About U.Lab MOOC course.
The goal of the U.Lab: Transforming Business, Society, and Self, is to empower change makers to co-sense and co-shape the future. This MOOC was offered through the edX platform. EdX was founded by MIT and Harvard and now includes 30-plus universities around the world.
U.Lab MOOC included:
• +28,000 registered participants from 190 countries
• +300 prototype (action learning) initiatives
• a vibrant eco-system of 350 self-organized hubs
• and 700-1000 self-organized coaching circles (of five persons each) plus
• four global live sessions with 10,000-15,000 participants/viewers each
A U.Lab hub is any physical space where U.Lab participants come together to learn and co-create using the frameworks and methods offered through the U.Lab MOOC. Hubs enhance the typical MOOC experience by serving as self-organized, decentralized, democratically run learning and doing environments.
1. Sign up to U.Lab MOOC course (for free): here (https://www.edx.org/course/transforming-business-society-self-u-lab-mitx-15-671x)
2. Introduction to U.Lab course (3 minutes video) : here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF8wV9OlUHc)
3. The objective of the U.Lab course (7 minutes video) : here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxu0AvAALiM)