What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
About OCYatra 2022:
The Oracle Users Group Evangelists in the region are organizing an 'Oracle Community Yatra' event in July 2022. The event is a highly concentrated six-city conference with collaboration and transformation while providing the deep technical education needed for our Indian Oracle Community. Join us on Yatra and meet industry Gurus /celebrities. You can acquire knowledge directly from the experts and dive deeply into different skill areas.
Whether you are new to Oracle or an experienced user, you will learn something new at the Yatra. This event is designed to educate you about Oracle products, services, solutions in the cloud, and many more ...
• Six-city face-to-face conference after three years
• 25+ Deep-dive sessions
• 20+ International Speakers
• Fireside Chat sessions
• Networking opportunity with your fellow members
The Oracle Community Yatra (OCYatra) 2022 is a Non-Commercial event. The Registration includes
• One month of AIOUG membership
• OCYatra Session presentation material view access on the website
• Two times Coffee/Tea/Snacks, Vegetarian Lunch, Notebook and Pen
• Attend Yatra and be eligible to appear in the OCI certification exam for FREE (Read below for more details)
• Oracle MySQL T-Shirt
Note: Complimentary access to All Silver/Gold/Platinum members
FREE Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) certification exam - Get Oracle Cloud Certified to Stand Out in a Crowd
• Register OCYatra before 30 June 2022
• Attend Yatra and be eligible to appear in the OCI certification exam for FREE
• You can schedule and appear for the certification exam any time between 1st - 31st Aug 2022
Note: We will notify the registration instructions. This offers exclusively for Yatra attendees sponsored by Oracle University. You MUST attend the event to claim this offer.
Agenda - https://www.aioug.org/ocyatra/hyd
Speakers - https://www.aioug.org/ocyatra-speakers
How to Register?
Disclaimer: The Oracle Community Yatra (OCYatra) 2022 is a Non-Commercial event. All India Oracle Users Group (AIOUG) is a not-for-profit organization. AIOUG provides Oracle technology and database and application professionals the opportunity to enhance their productivity and influence Oracle technology's quality, usability, and support. Please contact [masked] with any questions or concerns about this disclaimer.
You can visit our Website for more details - https://www.aioug.org