What we're about
This group is open to everyone. All ages are welcome. Through social lunches, dinners, dances, wine tastings, language and cooking classes and other fun social events we will be exploring Italy and the Italian culture in a way that everyone will enjoy. You don't need to be Italian to be part of the fun. There will be a variety of affordable activities. Looking forward to meeting everyone and making new friends.
Upcoming events (4+)
I have listed all the bands for these two event below as well as all the others in the area that I could find.
- Pineda Inn - Teddy V - 2:00 PM
- Marker 99 - James Gang - 5:00 PM
- Pub Americana - Martini Martini - 5:00 PM
- Mugsy's On Main - Denise Turner - 5:30 PM
- Crown Plaza - Pink Spice - 6:00 PM
- Fresh Scratch Bistro - Sarah D. - 6:00 PM
- Lazy Turtle - Greg & Brian - 6:00 PM
- Mavericks 321 - Liz & the Inviz - 6:00 PM
- Rooney's - Royal Ink - 6:00 PM
- Squid Lips - Galaxy - 6:00 PM
- Main St Pub - Spearfish - 6:30 PM
- The Shack - HeatStroke - 6:30 PM
- Grills - The Kore - 7:00 PM
- Pineda Inn - Rising Lion - 7:00 PM
- Cadillac Cove - Highway 1 - 8:00 PM
- Copper Chimney - Murphy's Law - 8:00 PM
- Key West - Allen Wronko - 8:00 PM
- Pineapples - East Narrative - 8:00 PM
- Social Distance - Which Doctors - 8:30 PM
- Lou’s Blues - Vintage - 9:30 PM
- Spacecoast Harley - CHANGES - 12:00 PM
- Cadillac Cove - Syd Taylor - 1:00 PM
- Camp Holly - The Groove Kids - 1:00 PM
- Crown Plaza - Royal Inc - 1:00 PM
- Grills - Johnny Danger - 1:00 PM
- Lou’s Blues - John Nugent - 1:00 PM
- The Shack - Sax on the Beach - 1:00 PM
- Pineda Inn - Adam Sean - 2:00 PM
- Pub Americana - Vince Love - 5:30 PM
- Crown Plaza - Flannel - 6:00 PM
- Fresh Scratch Bistro - Stay Tuned - 6:00 PM
- Mavericks 321 - Jeff Bynum - 6:00 PM
- Main St Pub - Greg & Brian - 6:30 PM
- Corked 1080 - Captain Tom - 7:00 PM
- Grills - Angel City - 7:00 PM
- Pineapples - THE DIRTT (Motley Crue Tribute) - 7:00 PM
- Pineda Inn - Juiced - 7:00 PM
- Cadillac Cove - JustUs - 7:30 PM
- Marker 99 - Andrew Elliot - 7:30 PM
- The Shack - Good Fellas Band - 7:30 PM
- Key West - Donegal Hill - 8:00 PM
- Social Distance - Florduh - 8:30 PM
- Copper Chimney - Phoenix - 9:00 PM
- Meg O'Malley's - Whiskey JuJu - 9:00 PM
- Lou’s Blues - Switch - 9:30 PM
- Spacecoast Harley - MONDO TIKIS - 11:00 AM
- Camp Holly - Superfreak - 12:00 PM
- Squid Lips - John McDonald & the Mango Men - 12:00 PM
- Crown Plaza - Natty's Common Roots - 1:00 PM
- Cadillac Cove - The Fog - 2:00 PM
- Grills - DANGERZONE - 2:00 PM
- Lou’s Blues - Heatstroke - 2:00 PM
- Mavericks 321 - The Intercoastals - 2:00 PM
- Pineda Inn - Jersey Mike - 2:00 PM
- Sully’s - KomeBack Kid Band - 2:00 PM
- The Shack - Floriuh Band - 2:30 PM
- Malabar Mo’s - Eclectic Mess - 3:00 PM
- Lazy Turtle - Mango Bros. Band! - 4:00 PM
- Squid Lips - SoulTime - 4:00 PM
- Pub Americana - Karalyn Woulas - 4:30 PM
- Marker 99 - MJ Wicker - 5:00 PM
- Mugsy's On Main - Rock & Soul - 5:00 PM
- Lou’s Blues - Jeff Bynum - 7:00 PM
Please RSVP and comment on who you want to see or where you want go this weekend.
Check back to find out where the folks are going to be.
If you do not know the band or where a venue is, just ask. We have lots of friendly members that will help out.
There are no “hosted” events on this list. This is a public service that the R.C. & All Things Italian group want to share with all our members.
It is our goal to post a weekly weekend update, if you have any information about any of the listed events, venues or events that you would like to add, please post in this Event.
These are NON HOSTED events, there will not be a MeetUp Organizer there to gather the group.
To the best of our knowledge these activities are scheduled and correct (Todd compiles the list from public information), please confirm with the venue if you have an concerns.
- Todd M
- R. C.
- Lynnette S.
- 4 attendees
Kathy, and Caroline will be hosting this event.
The Umbrella Thieves cancelled for Main Street so We are back and dancing outside at Squid Lips Eau Gallie under the light of a full moon to the music of Galaxy
Galaxy are an awesome band who will have the dance floor rocking. The band plays from 6-10 pm.
- R. C.
- 41 attendees
This may be the strangest place to take a hike, that you have ever been on, so bring a guest to verify!
How about a sunset and nature hike smack dab in the middle of a residential neighborhood in the Suntree/Viera area?
Welcome to Hundred Acre Hollows, a 114 acre landlocked tract once slated for single family home development.
Join us for a nature walk on a grassy 2 mile trail or take a shorter stroll along the berms.
Enjoy sunset photography, gopher tourtoses, bird watching and explore this beautiful habitat. You will also see bat houses and an owl box, along with two native plant gardens. At sunset, people have seen raccoons, deer, and bobcats.
After the hike we will head over to Viera Long Doggers (close by) for cocktails and conversation.
Bring drinking water, sunscreen, bug spray, binoculars, camera, hat and wear closed toed shoes!
There are no restrooms and tou are parking in a residential neighborhood, so do not block driveways!
There is a photo in the in the picture section of the entrance area, as it is between two homes.
- Kathleen Scianna S.
- Susan L.
- Cindie Steinman F.
- 29 attendees
This is a special Wednesday night edition with an addition of all star high school musicians joining or band.
Our 17 piece jazz band is back and better thawn ever. Each week is a little different, as they bring in orher talented singers and musicians to play with them.
We’re back to our 4th Tuesday after this. Feel free to bring in your own food or snacks.
Advance tickets are only $5.00 and you can get them at IAC321.com to guarantee your seat.
You can reserve 1/2 tables of four or more by calling[masked].
Join us and arrive early as this is a very popular event and fills up quickly.
- R. C.
- Dale D.
- Charlene Stewart C.
- 3 attendees
Past events (1,249)
- R. C.
- amie b.
- 54 attendees