Travelling the vast corners of time and space can get a bit lonely and it's always nice to have some companions!! So, join us to meet other Gallifreyans and have a good time.
Join us and meet fellow Whovians as we partake in events like: Pub Meetups with fake moustaches, Game Nights, Museum Trips, Tea Parties, Picnics, BBQs, Potlucks, Volunteering at LA Food Bank, Conventions, Working on a "Allons-y A Doctor Who Fan Zine"
• Fake moustaches not required
• Converse, bowties, and fezes are cool
• No Spoilers!!! Take care in what you talk about as alot of members are not current in their episodes.
We invite you out to our place to watch some Doctor Who favorites, eat, drink, play games and have fun. This Meetup will be at our condo on the last Saturday of each month and we’ll feature an episode or two of Doctor Who. This month will feature " the 12th Doctor.
We’re modest folk who would rather host at home than spend a hundred or two hosting at bars, pubs or nightclubs. It is very laid-back, come in comfy clothes.
I have the Doctors 9 through 12 complete and a few episodes of each of the classic Doctors. Games I have, Cards Against Humanity, FLUXX, Joking Hazard, God Hates Charades, and the usual board games with different twists.
The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances:
Chasing a metallic object through the Time Vortex, the Ninth Doctor and his companion, Rose Tyler, arrive in London during the Blitz. While Rose meets "Captain Jack Harkness", the dashing Time Agent responsible for bringing the object, the Doctor finds a group of homeless children terrorised by an "empty" child wearing a gas mask.
• Important Event Info/Ground Rules:
• Feel free to email me on Meetup or text me at[masked].
• We have a cat, “Cleo,” and so if you are allergic or sensitive to cats… we can keep her upstairs during the event.
• If you have a cold or you are in any way sick, out of courtesy for others, please stay home and rest. Drink plenty of fluids, take Nyquil every 4 hours, and do not come out to this event.
We hope to see you at THE DOCTOR DRINKS!
• What to bring
Bring your favorite drinks and munchies or $$ for pizza…
• Important to know:
Limited parking in complex. Street parking across from condo complex.