Note: Please read RSVP details *carefully*. This is an extra event in addition to our regular monthly meetup.
Join us for a special panel event hosted by Thrive Coworking in Alpharetta
So much about marketing changed last week, let alone in the last 10 years. Businesses and executives alike struggle to keep up. There’s no shortage of advice but separating what is sage – from what is snake oil – has become a daunting challenge. This panel will bring together seasoned marketing leaders from startup, SMB and enterprise backgrounds for a hype-free and pragmatic discussion on the role of modern marketing you won’t want to miss.
Attendees will learn about:
• What has and has not changed in marketing;
• Marketing strategy in the age of data and analytics;
• How marketing can cut through the clutter and noise;
• Building credibility for marketing – internally and externally; and
• Emerging needs for talent and marketing technology.
• Craig Dekshenieks, Director, Content & Marketing Operations at Aderant
• Howard Flint, CEO at Ghost Partner, Inc.
• Mike Mitchell, Director of Marketing at Listen360
• Stephanie Phillips, Promotional Consultant, Brown & Bigelow
Moderated by Frank Strong, Founder & President at Sword and the Script Media, LLC
When: Wednesday, June 20, 2018, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Where: Thrive Coworking, 44 Milton Avenue Alpharetta, GA, 30009
RSVP: *Required* Cost: $5.00 (Sorry, no refunds, except as mandated by Meetup.com)
• Limited to 45 RSVPs;
• Complimentary wine may be available from Thrive to attendees of legal age.
This panel is a collaborative effort between Thrive Coworking and the Alpharetta Business Networking group.