Jan 3, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is no longer available
Some members of our sister meetup: meetup.com/EFT-LOA-of-WS/ may be attending.
Reiki is a soothing healing therapy that provides enormous benefits by relaxing not only the physical body, but the emotional, mental and spiritual bodies as well.
- Reiki clears toxins, alleviates stress and discomfort, and often releases pain in the process.
- Reiki uses a light-touch hand placement on or above the body. It is a method whereby energy is transferred through a Reiki Master or Practitioner’s hands to you.
- This results in relaxation and brings you relief from your pain and suffering.
- You can receive Reiki treatments while lying in bed or massage table or sitting on a chair, often soft music plays.
- Receiving Reiki is a very soothing experience. It differs from person to person: you may feel heat or a tingling or cold sensation under the practitioner’s hands. You are experiencing the Reiki energy in action in and around your body, balancing, and removing blockages, etc. You will feel calm and very peaceful.
- Reiki induces deep sleep and relaxation. Reiki eases the effects of stressful therapies and medications. After a Reiki treatment you may feel “lighter” with feelings of deep inner peace.
Come experience the gift of a Reiki Healing Treatment.
We are very fortunate to have a true Reiki Master/Teacher facilitate this upcoming meetup on Thursday evening, January 3, 2013.
Meet Rev. Barbara Satow. Barbara has been involved and is very active with Reiki Healing and Teaching for over 12 years. She has organized and facilitates the weekly Circle of Light at Unity Church every Monday from 7 to 9, which is an evening of hands on Reiki Healing, (can also be hands off), at Unity Church in the smaller “Educational” building.
Several healers from the Winston Salem area (including myself), gather there with Barbara each Monday evening to give healing treatment to any members of the church as well as the general public who would like to experience a Reiki Treatment. There is no charge for this treatment, rather a Love Offering to cover costs.
Barbara is also a Reiki Hospice Volunteer here in WS as well as a Oneness Blessing giver and trainer. She maintains a Healing Practice using Reiki and other techniques and is a designer of Metaphysical Jewelry.
She can be contacted by email: [masked]; or phone:[masked] cell.
Please RSVP as seating is limited.