The AWSUG Meetup is rounding off the year with two beginners workshops to encourage more people to learn how to use AWS.
Tell your colleagues, friends and anyone interested in AWS to come along and participate in these practical hands-on workshops.
Supported by your peers who know and use AWS everyday, we are here to help, encourage and explain the concepts to you when you want to explore AWS.
1. Bring your own Laptop.
2. Have an AWS Account
Workshop 1: Absolute beginners (2 hours)
A brief “What is AWS” talk about the services you are using.
• Learn how to secure your AWS Account with MFA,
• Create your own website and front it securely with Cloudfront.
Workshop2: Level 100 + (2 hours)
If you have you tinkered a bit with AWS and know what EC2 is then this lab is for you.
• In this workshop you will build an EC2 instance using a bootstrap script to build your webserver.
• Create your AutoScaling group so there is always a server available.
• Then the last lab in Workshop 2 is to create a load balancer – enabling you to balance your users across your servers.
BNZ are sponsoring the venue for us. Thank you! :-)