Dunhill Financial in association with ACA Global Foundation and AWA, brings to Melbourne:
- American Expact Financial Forum. A financial/tax related event tailored for US citizens living overseas.
Tickets should be booked through Eventbright (limited spots):
1. What’s new for individual US taxpayers in 2019; the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of[masked]. Tax & Financial Planning for Americans living in Australia
3. What's new for US Taxpayers who are > 10% Shareholders in Small Businesses overseas;
4. Deemed Repatriation Tax, Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income (GILTI), where to get help.
Questions & Answers and Networking
• Brian Dunhill - ACA Advisory Committee Member & US Expat Financial Advisor at Dunhill Financial
• Plus leading Australian-based experts in tax and wealth management.
The ACA Global Foundation (“ACAGF”) is the sister organization of American Citizens Abroad, Inc. (“ACA”), which supports education and research on issues affecting Americans abroad.
Disclaimer: ACAGF and ACA are not responsible for any advice given at this event.