"Learn by Practice". Join us to learn and practice AI, Machine learning, Deep learning and Data Science technology together with like-minded developers.
Our goal is to congregate with AI developers from all over Amsterdam to learn and practice AI tech together, through tech talks, workshops, code labs, hackathons, etc.. we regularly invite tech leads from innovated companies, successful startups to share their practice experiences and practices in the world of AI, Cloud, Data, Blockchain.
If you’d like to speak at future meetups, co-promote your meetup or inquire about partnership opportunities, please feel free to reach out to us.
We are starting again the new session for this popular 4-week AI course: Deep Learning for Developers.
The course has been scheduled for 4 times and every time is full class. Join hundreds of developers from all around the world to learn and practice AI and deep learning.
This course is online live course. You can listen, watch, interact, Q&A with instructors from anywhere around the world. If you miss the live session due to time zone or conflict, you can learn by watching session replay any time and live support on slack.
Start date: Mar. 11, 10am PT (US pacific time, check your local time zone).
* 8 sessions, 16 hours
* 10 live lectures, 16 hands-on code labs.
* Live Sessions, Real time interaction
* Forum supports to projects and homeworks
Details and Enrollment:
(after enroll, you will receive detail instructions to join the class)
learn deep learning by building deep learning models and projects.
The course takes unique project focused approach to teach you deep learning by building deep learning models. The instructor will walk you through a series of curated projects, and explain the key concepts as they arise. Students will learn the theory and how these models work under the hood while writing code, and building neural networks.
The course balances learning theory, working on projects, and also hearing from guest speakers who are industry practitioners in the field.
Students who take this course will be able to:
* Identify and frame problems that can be solved by deep learning
* Choose the right techniques to the problems
* Understand key deep learning concepts and how deep learning models work
* Identify and fix problems with messy datasets
* Build deep neural nets for classification and regression using the Keras framework
* Build convolutional neural networks for image classification, object localization and segmentation using the Keras
* Discuss the parts and processes involved in building large scale deep learning applications
Online AI tech talks, courses, bootcamps : https://learn.xnextcon.com