It's been a while so let's have another Python meetup! A few meetups ago Wouter van Atteveldt wanted to give a talk but unfortunately he was sick. I've contacted him for this meetup and he wants do to a talk, hurray! I also found two other talks, hope you'll enjoy it :)
The program so far
* Door opens at 18:00
* Pizza and drinks at 18:15
* 19:00 - 19:10 Welcome
* 19:15 – 20:00 Talk 1: Wouter van Atteveldt about "Large scale search and text analysis with Python, Elastic, Celery and a bit of R”.
* 20:00 - 20:10 Short break
* 20:15 - 20:45 Talk 2: Reinout van Rees about "Fast querying and filtering with Django"
* 20:45 - 21:15 Talk 3: Wojtek Burakiewicz about "Building robust commandline tools with click and flask (and microservices)"
* 21:15 - 22:00 Drinks
Make sure your RSVP is right. We're looking forward to it.