Past Meetup

Sunday Adventure (faster hike/snowshoe)

Canceled

Location image of event venue

Details

Where we go is really weather dependent. Right now it's scheduled to snow Friday and Saturday. The decision will be made by Saturday, but the options are:

--Rabbit Creek Trailhead to Rabbit Lake/McHugh Lake (1,000 feet elevation gain, 10-12 miles roundtrip)--If roads are in good condition

--Prospects Heights Trailhead out toward Willawa Lakes, 1,000 feet elevation gain, and up to 14 miles roundtrip--if road conditions aren't so good