addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Android Makers Message Board › Scheduling The Meetup

Scheduling The Meetup

A former member
Hey there, hadn't checked in on this meetup in a bit, I notice it graduated to a scheduling and then the organizer had to make another meeting. It happens, if we you could all update rsvps so we can figure out if/when/whow wants to meet up, it would be much appreciated.

We can do a small group tonight or a larger group in a few days, especially if a location sponsor wants to chime in on this thread ;). Let me know, like I said, no big deal, just update your rsvp so we can set up the right meeting times.

RSVP no if you want to meet later, leave it yes if you may come if we post a location and I'll check in in a few hours to make the call based on the response, as always: the group exists for you to meet eachother. You can meetup any way you want with each other, I'm happy to support howerver I can. It's good to see activity in this group.

Hope all is well,

Sid Gabriel