Angular Universal is more than pre-rendering on the server. In this talk we will learn how to leverage techniques like JSON-LD, the correct meta tags, a basic server setup and dependency injection to generate useful server-side rendered code. What will be discussed:
- What is the goal of Angular Universal?
- Why & when (not) to implement Universal?
- Different ways to optimise for SEO
- How does dependency injection help?
• 19:00 - Warm-up drink & Networking
• 19:30 - Better SEO & sharing on social media platforms with Angular Universal
• Around 20:30: Drink, Snacks & Networking
Sam Vloeberghs is a Belgium based freelance software architect and Internet entrepreneur, currently focussing on frontend technologies. Co-organiser of NG-BE and Angular Belgium meetup.
Once again, KWAN has generously offered to host the meetup in their awesome office. There will be snacks and drinks, don't miss it :)
If you don't know KWAN, I suggest you visit their website: