Big thanks to our hosts from Campus X and Telerik Academy.
SEATS ARE LIMITED AND REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
( Registration link: https://www.telerikacademy.com/about/events/angular-sofia-bootcamp )
Some of the topics that we will cover are:
- Basics of Angular CLI.
- What are Components, how to create them and why do we need them.
- What are Directives, built-in directives attribute and structural directives.
- What are Services, and what is Dependency Injection.
- How to create and when to use our own Directives.
- How Angular detects changes.
- What are decorators and some useful component property Decorators like @Input, @Output, @ViewChild.
- What are the Angular Modules, why do they exist and how to use them.
- Installed GIT
- Installed NodeJS environment
- Installed Angular CLI 7.2+ (https://cli.angular.io/)