Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
It's meetup time and we're going for a place very dear to someone in the team **who might that be?**. The venue is one of the cool Galway Bay Breweries, with an extensive list of craft beers and delicious food - more details on their website.
=============== Angular EatUp =================
Do you like to eat, do you eat often? As often as you talk about developing stuff? If so, why not do it at once? ;)
We want to invite you to a series of small and friendly networking events - Angular EatUps. We want to go out to a different venue each time, try new food and talk. No presentations, themes or pitches. Just some relaxed grub grabbing and drinking with other people that get most of the commitstrips.
The idea sprouted after finishing last Angular Build Up workshops. We decided to go to some Chinese Buffet and we had so much fun we decided to make it more often.
What do I pay for?
• The food - a choice of:
hamburger/cheeseburger, fish and chips or falafel burger
• A pint of house beer
• meetup / PP fees
• a little tip for us, so we can cover some of the organizational costs for the events we are working on
Are there any talks planned?
• nope, no talks, or presentation, this is a networking/relaxing/eating event
I am gluten, lactose, something else intolerant, will there be something for me?
• We will try to get this information if we get a menu. You need to contact the venue and ask them for more details if it’s a buffet.
Can I bring +one?
• sure - just make sure they don’t get bored easily listening about unit testing :D
I have another question
• Keep’em coming in the comments!
Refunds offered if:
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.