What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could aid our pets to have a truly peaceful transition at the end of their life?
Wouldn't it be amazing if we had a new way of supporting our loved ones and clients when they experience the death of their pet?
This is why I created this one of a kind of workshop based on my many years of experience working with dying pets and their humans.
In this training you will get tools to have a more integrated experience during the end of life process.
Our topics include:
– Creating a compassionate and inclusive culture for the end of life
– The partnership between humans and their pets
– The different phases of dying
– Tools of discernment: our pain – our pet's pain
– Holding Space
– Holistic end of life care
– Creating meaningful rituals
– Coping with pet loss
– Supporting pet guardians during pet hospice
– Supporting pet guardians during euthanasia
– Supporting pet guardians after the death of their pet
– Self Care
Please send me a private message for WORKSHOP FEE and SIGN UP information. Thank you!
Friday, OCTOBER 22, 2021, from 7 to 9 pm PST
Saturday, OCTOBER 23, 2021 from 11 to 4 pm PST
Sunday, OCTOBER 24, 2021, from 11 to 4 pm PST