UNIQUE FORMAT where 2 companies are selected to be LIVE CASE STUDIES. Brian will brief them on their current situation in sales and suggest them the ways to improve...
This one is interactive and extremely practical workshop for co-founders, CEOs and VP Sales for B2B and B2C startups.
It will be EXTRA value for you to bring over one or few of your colleagues or co-founders to work together in a mini group!!
Just to give you an idea of the first part of the workshop, here is a couple of slides:
2.5 hours if intensive work led by Brian Haverty, ex Director of sales at eBay.
As a participant, you will be able to ask questions and share your ideas, too.
ABOUT THE COACH:
Brian Haverty is a proven senior sales and business development executive with 15+ years of executive experience in multiple VP and Director-level positions.
Documented record of success exceeding million-dollar sales quotas. Motivated sales team performance and created innovative strategies for long-term sales growth across multiple verticals. Provided strategic and consultative sales expertise across the full sales lifecycle.
Passionate team leader with the ability to build solid relationships with key decision-makers. Holds an impressive track record of driving revenue and market share for start-ups and Fortune 500 companies.
Built scalable sales and business development organizations and surpass goals. Strategic thinker and ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a reputation for exceeding expectations. Core strengths include:
• Strategic thinker with over 20 years of progressive business experience
• Strong leadership, motivational and organizational skills
• Detailed attention to strategic and tactical planning, process and work flow
• Expertise in building sales, business development and strategic alliance teams
• Broad experience in both B2B and B2C sales
• Exceptional relationship management, communication and analytical skills
• Extensive rolodex and relationships with Fortune 1,000 C-Level executives
• Strong record of accomplishment in both start-up and Fortune 500 environments