This is a group for anyone interested in discussing & learning about Quantum Computing's uses in the real world. For example,
• What are quantum technologies’ use cases in different industries?
• How will quantum impact businesses? What can businesses do to be prepared?
• What new infrastructure and workforce skills are needed to achieve these possibilities?
• What are the implications to society?
• What are intersections between quantum and Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML)?
• How is quantum different from classical computing and current IT?
• What is needed to bridge from research to real world applications?
• What are quantum tech startups building?
• What are the current and future trends in quantum computing
• and much more…..
We won’t be focusing on the very technical math and physics behind quantum, though we welcome both nontechnical and technical people to share your perspectives about quantum’s capabilities and challenges.
This is a community group and we welcome suggestions from all our members about what topics, speakers, locations, and formats to do at our future meetup gatherings. Feel free to message me on Linkedin http://linkedin.com/nmanaloto . Looking forward to seeing you!